- Frequently wash hands with soap and water (minimum of 20 seconds) or use approved hand sanitizer.
- Stay a minimum of 6’ away from other workers at all times, and where there is a need to be in close proximity ensure that you and the person you are coming in contact with have both their visor and facemask on.
- Do not congregate during breaks/lunch.
- Do not come to work in a group; please drive separately.
- Do not share tools. If you do, have them sanitized before others use.
- Sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
- If you use a tissue, discard immediately and wash your hands afterward.
- Avoid touching your face (eyes, nose, mouth, etc.)
- Stay home if you are feeling ill. If you are feeling ill, notify your supervisor immediately.
- Avoid high-touch areas, where possible, or ensure you sanitize your hands after.
- Where possible, wear gloves when interacting with high-touch areas. Do not touch your face with gloved hands. Take care when removing gloves. Ensure you wash your hands after removing them.
Self-Assessment for COVID-19:
• Fever, Cough, Difficulty breathing, Muscle aches, Fatigue, Headache, Sore throat, Runny nose Reporting illness: COVID-19 has similar symptoms to other illnesses, like the cold or flu.
At this time any worker who has any of the above symptoms will be sent home immediately. Moreover, employers should advise these workers to complete the Self-Assessment or call either: Telehealth: 1-866-797-0000 and or Primary care provider (i.e. family physician)
You can download our policy here